BARRY WHITES Recent Activity | Join this FusionPageTennis Instructor: WHITES
Highland Lakes District Middle School Tennis Tournament.
Please look over the information below and, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tournament sites will be Westlake High School and Lost Creek CC on Wednesday, May 18th. The Semifinals and Championship matches will be played at Westlake High School on Thursday, May 19th.
• Boys & Girls Doubles & Mixed Doubles will be at Lost Creek CC.
• Boys & Girls Singles will be at Westlake High School.
• All Semifinals and Finals will be at Westlake High School on 5/19
• Play will begin no later than 4:00p.m. **There are no lights at Westlake High School. Play needs to begin promptly. If possible, please drop your players at Westlake High School first, then Lost Creek. Lost Creek has lights.
• 8 game pro-set, no add scoring, 5 minute warm up, forfeit if 10 minutes late, Tie breaker at 7-7.
• Single elimination until semifinals, we will have a 3rd place match.
• Players are encouraged not to leave the tournament site until they are eliminated from the tournament. If they must leave, please advise them to check with the site director.
• Medals will be given for 1st-4th place
• There will be trophies presented to the overall team champion and the Boys/Girls champion. Team points will be scored as the following:
• 1 point for all wins before semi final round
• 4th place – 2 point, 3rd place – 3 points, 2nd place – 4 points, 1st place – 5 pointsMiscellaneous Items:
• Food/drink will be provided for coaches at Westlake High School.
• There will not be a concession stand.
• Parents and spectators cannot help the players on the court.
• Coaches are asked to only meet with players on the change over.
• District schools will be billed for their part in the District Tournament.
PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ENTRIES FOR 3 BOYS SINGLES, 3 GIRLS SINGLES, 3 BOYS DOUBLES, 3 GIRLS DOUBLES, AND3 MIXED DOUBLES BY 8:00am Wednesday MORNING ON MAY 11th. Please provide seeding information if applicable (this is very important!). There will not be room for extra entries.
Tournament Director: Kim Riley (Westlake Tennis Coach) firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Director (Lost Creek CC): Kirk Siler
Balls: Each School is responsible for providing 1 can of balls per entry (15 cans max.) These should be given to the site director by the coach upon arriving at the site.
WESTRIDGE TENNIS 2016
Westridge players and parents,
What an exciting time of year !!! Another great Tennis season is upon us here at Westridge. I look forward to my 5th year as the Tennis Coach here and see a lot of potential in my beginners and look forward to watching my advanced players. We are fortunate enough to have 4 Tennis courts so we can accommodate lots of kids without a lot of standing around. If you ever need anything please feel free to email me . I really look forward to working with your son or daughter and having a great season and having a lot of fun this year.
Some housekeeping items
Our Start date will be April 7th
We will have practice Mondays, Tuesday , Wednesdays when our Match is on a Thursday . We will have practice Monday , Wednesday and Thursday when our Match is on Tuesday.
4:00 – 5:30 will be the practice time for the first week, then will go from 4:00 to 5:00 for the rest of the season . Club kids will play their practice matches and be free to go to lessons.
We will have Fridays off. Each player needs to have appropriate Tennis clothing and shoes, racket, ride to and from practice. Transportation to and from the tournaments will be provided. Parents may take their son or daughter home after their match is over.
WRMS -HCMS @Westlake High School April 12th
WRMS - LTMS @ Lake Travis High School April 19th
WRMS -DSMS @ Westlake High School April 26
WRMS - HBMS @Lake Travis High School May 3rd
WRMS-MFMS @ Marble falls middle school May 12th
DISTRICT MAY18 and 19th @ Westlake High School
If you have
questions please contact me. Thanks, Barry Whites
- Tennis Coach: Barry Whites